Make plans to attend the 21st Century Building Expo & Conference
Registration for the Southeast’s premier home building tradeshow, the 21st Century Building Expo & Conference, is still open. We invite builders, remodelers, subcontractors, realtors and other industry professionals to attend the 21CBEC in Charlotte, N.C. September 15-17.
The 21CBEC is your chance to see a large array of the products and services available from the industry’s leading manufacturers and suppliers. In addition, a three-day educational conference includes a line-up of more than 50 general session seminars, North Carolina Builder Institute courses and NAHB Education classes.
There are three types of registration:
- Expo floor only—FREE. Simply register before Sept. 14, and you can visit the exhibit hall filled with more than 200 exhibits showcasing products and services. The Expo floor will be open September 16 and 17.
- Full Delegate—$75. Register as a full delegate and attend an unlimited number of our carefully selected general session seminars. Learn about trends in home building, how to keep your business successful, new marketing techniques, and much more during these insightful seminars taught by nationally-recognized speakers. The $75 fee also includes conference lunches on Thursday and Friday and Expo floor access. Fee increases to $100 after Sept. 14.
- NCBI/NAHB Course—Fee varies depending on course. If you are working on an NAHB or NCBI designation, the 21CBEC offers three days of courses to help get you well on your way. Course fee includes course materials, unlimited general session seminars, conference lunches on Thursday and Friday, and the Expo floor.
Online registration is easy. Go to www.21buildingexpo.com and click on Attendees.
Builders, remodelers invited to education conference in Charlotte
The 21st Century Building Expo & Conference offers an exceptional line-up of courses and seminars for everyone in the home building industry. With more than 50 general session seminars, North Carolina Builder Institute courses and NAHB Education classes on the schedule, builders, remodelers, and associates will go home with new ideas and techniques to reinvigorate their business. (Psst...all of the classes at the 21st Century Building Exop & Conference are eligible for Certified Master Builder credit!)
Nationally-recognized speakers will come from across the United States to share their knowledge of the home building industry. Courses were carefully selected to help builders and associates succeed and prosper in business after months of facing a difficult recession and housing slump.
For example, several seminars will offer builders new marketing and sales techniques, such as The Art of Rediscovering Value, Sales Solutions for Builders on the Comeback, Advertising New Construction, Marketing Self-Help for Builders, Surviving and Thriving in Today’s Economy, and Regaining Your Leadership in the Market.
Other seminars will help builders and remodelers gain more insight into their buyers. Meet the Buyers: Margo, Elisa, Claire & Maggie will look at new home design in regards to women’s primary personalities. Generational Identity Markers will help builders understand consumers through a generational segmentation system. Innovation in Neighborhood Design will explore what today’s buyer is looking for in terms of neighborhood design, and Trends in Retiree Housing will explain trends and preferences in retiree home building.
Business-related courses will help your business and its bottom line: Project Management, QuickBooks Made Easy for Contractors, Reading Economic Keys to Score Big, Business Management for Building Professionals and Maximizing Profits are just a few.
A home building conference would not be complete without information on green building, one of the most prominent trends in housing. Courses include The Ins & Outs of Energy Efficiency Programs for New Construction in NC, Cost Effective Wall Systems that Meet NC Energy Code Requirements, Green Building for Building Professionals, and Building Energy Codes.
In addition, the popular Marketing & Communication Strategies for Aging & Access is the first course required for the Certified Aging-in-Place designation.
How to register: Go to www.21buildingexpo.com and click on Attendees, then Conference Schedule for a full list of all courses and seminars. Then use our easy online registration system to register for courses.
- Full Delegate—$75. Register as a full delegate and attend an unlimited number of our carefully selected general session seminars. The $75 fee also includes conference lunches on Thursday and Friday and Expo floor access. Fee increases to $100 after Sept. 14.
- NCBI/NAHB Course—Fee varies depending on course. Course fee includes course materials, unlimited general session seminars, conference lunches on Thursday and Friday, and the Expo floor.